My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blog or Not to Blog?!?!

Well I wasn't sure if I wanted to get into this blogging, but after a few weeks of not being able to email, I realized that I need to stay in touch with my friends and this was the easiest way right now. Our avenue of internet connection has been giving us trouble with emailing, so that is why most of you haven't heard from us via email. Sorry! Tim set us up but I wasn't sure I wanted to get involved, but I now see it's a must every now and then. :) So...I will update you on the last number of weeks eventually. You may be thinking, "What's the big deal?" For those of you who know me well, know that I am a person who is so focused on time - so "time conscience" that it tends to be a fault. I despise wasting time. And I knew that if I got involved in this I would be wasting much of my time and get too consumed in it when I could be reading books that I've been wanting to read, and home projects I've put off for years, etc. Anyway, here I am! We'll do this blog together attempting to update you as best we can. So- if you want any really juicy details (about MY life, that is) you'll have to call me!!! hee hee ;)
Pray that I will be balanced in my time! :) Balance is the key, right??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home