My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Summer Job


We did move here to SC on April 30. Here is a picture of us and my Grandma at our new church. Aunt Judy and Grandma came and helped us move in. They were a huge help. Also some men from the church helped us unload our truck and they were a blessing as well. We have been praying for a summer job for Tim, and we praise the Lord he provided one! He works Monday - Friday 3pm-11pm and Saturdays 1pm-9pm. He's a hard workin' man! We are grateful that God has provided. The environment is kind of hard.... he works at a factory called Imperial Diecasting. The language is awful and everyone smokes around him. Oddly, they are allowed to smoke while they work-- I'm still trying to figure that one out!!!?? But he has met some nice people. Tim invited this one man to come to church with us last sunday and he came!! We were so excited. Pray that he will keep coming.
As far as for me working, I do have off most of the summer. There are a couple of weeks that I will substitute teach at the school's summer day camp, but that's about it. I am really loving it. I take care of my home and my husband - AND LOVE IT! It's been so wonderful to be home. I have worked non-stop since I've been 16 and I am enjoying the time of rest and recup and lesson planning before the school year starts. I do miss Tim a lot since he's gone so much now. It's been an adjustment. We are used to being with each other ALL the time, and doing everything together. But God is always good and knows what He's doing. This is only for a season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home