My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Adjusting

At first I had a really hard time, I cried a lot. I miss our church family at Lifeway. God is always good and has a perfect plan. We really like our new church and church family. They certainly don't replace any of our loved ones at Lifeway but just added to. :) May God enlarge our hearts! There are many ministries to be involved in here. We are waiting to see where God will have us serve. We are in the choir, and would like to be involved in visitation and the bus ministry, but with Tim's work schedule, it's not possible right now. Maybe when school starts! Tim is preaching in Sunday School this Sunday. :) yeah!!!!! And he was asked to be the Awana Commander for wednesday nights once the school year starts. He hasn't made a final decision yet. We would also like to be involved with the teenagers. We love teenagers!! The youth leaders right now said they could use some help with different things. yipppeee! We'll see what God has for us. We'll let ya know what all happens when it happens ....after tim's summer work schedule.
This is some of our loved and missed friends like family....
We love you Trey, Blake, Christiana, Bethlee, Grant, and of course Pastor Steve and Melinda(not pictured). Just think Melinda- in 7 years we really could have a couch full of our own like that!!! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger carissa said...

Hi guys! It is soo great to see pics of you and stay updated on your lives. you look so happy. Praise God for your Anniversary. We celebrated our 7th (and 4 kids later) on the 14th of May. I loved the summer before I taught in WV too....just taking care of my home and my man. You're a great example to many of a joyful woman who enjoys what God's called her to do! Good to hear from you.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Thanks, Mrs. Belford!I'm so glad you remember us. I wasn't sure. :)Congratulations on your anniversary! We are looking forward to the day that God may give us 4+ kids!! ;) Hello to Mr. Belford for us!!! Tim talks of you two and your Hawaii experience often. =)

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim and Heidi,

I just found your blog. I am living in Greenville, SC now and working at an Allstate office. Just wanted to say hello,

Melinda Murrell

6:32 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Hey Miss Murrell ! ;) Wow! you're not too far from us. maybe you can come over sometime. We'd love to have you! Thanks for saying hi!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger OnTheJourney said...

But we are so glad you are here! God has been so good.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Tim St. Clair II said...

Hey guys!

Heidi, it was great to see your comment on our blog! I am excited about the blogger world because it is a great way to stay in touch with friends. Glad to see that you have started one. You guys look great!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, no more Miss Murrell stuff. I would love to get together with you. Especially, now in BJ land.

Melinda Murrell

3:16 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Hey MEL!!! =) You can hang out with me anytime! Tim's always working and I'm not...so come on over. I would try to email you but I can't. Actually we're going to Tim's sister's house on monday, and I can get email there. send me your email address and we'll plan a time to get together.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Thanks for commenting Tim-Tim! We are enjoying staying in touch with friends too-- and finding out WHERE every one is! :) God is always good!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melinda Murrell

Here is my email address: melindam@att.net

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home