My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spring Break!!!

Yahoo! We are on Spring Break! How exciting. We are very much enjoying the rest so far, and looking forward to the week to relax some. We don't have many plans this week, except to rest, get together with some friends, and get caught up on school work. I will be needing to get a lot of things done for my Kindergarten graduation program in just 7 weeks. God is so good. We are so excited to have a break. Last night we had a party and today we slept in and went downtown Greenville with some friends. It was great!
Hope you are doing well also and enjoying yourself!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi my friend! How good to hear that you're doing well. We finally have internet at home, so I'll e-mail you soon...after the hectic weekend. Love you both!!

-HB

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home