My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Last week we had our first field trip. It was a lot of fun and a beautiful day. We all got to go on a hay ride, then a corn maze, then they kids got to play in a blow-up caterpillar obstacle course. Then they got to walk across balance beams to go look at some animals. Finally, each child got to pick a pumpkin to take home. We all enjoyed the day!



Here's my kindergarten class! Pray for me! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim St. Clair II said...

You guys are blogging again! YAY! Keep it up if you can. We love staying updated on people's life! Praying for you!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

thanks! We were thrilled to post some happenings, and looking forward to catching up with you all.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Heidi -
It was great to read about all that has been happeing!! Congrats on your win in soccer! You go girl! =) It looks like you and Tim are doing great and keeping busy as well. I think of you often and miss you! I'm sorry I haven't called! (I'm so bad!) Well I could write a book, but a phone call might be better.

Love you!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home