My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Other recent happenings


My cousin graduated from basic training and we were able to have a quick dinner with him at the base in Columbia. We were able to see some family from PA that came down so that was really exciting- even if it was only for 2 hours. :)


Here's a picture I snapped as Tim was coaching his first game solo! :)



Here's my crazy husband at a pumpkin carving contest we had with the young marrieds at church. ;) It was fun and interesting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

Hi Tim and Heidi!!

I just thought I'd send a hello out there to you.
Happy Holidays..... all those up coming ones......


(Rachel Beaton- Ashmore)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home