My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, August 17, 2007

Some Summer happenings....



Well the school year ended with blessings. Again, God is SO good. I am amazed at His sovereignty and almighty plan for our lives. These are my little ones who I dearly miss. God used them so much in my life. They are precious! Aren't they cute?!?! This was during our graduation practice!







Also, we had the privilege to go to Dave Jones and Sara Anderson's wedding in MN. What a beautiful wedding. We had such a good time, and also got to catch up with some dear friends- and meet new friends....







This is Lisa-- Luke's Lisa ;) Praise the Lord!



Before we left SC for PA, we got to spend another night together at an Atlanta Braves game with our dear friends the Ruleys.





Well that's it for now....those are the only pics I got copied over :( More to come.....someday !

1 Comments:

Blogger OnTheJourney said...

I love the pictures! Glad you were able to update. I always keep checking here to see what you are up to. Love you guys.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home