My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, May 28, 2007

SCHOOL'S OUT!

Wow! what a time! I could talk for hours about the things I've learned in the last 10 months. It was a very hard time, but I am grateful because I knew God meant it for good. I am so thankful that God loves me so much that He allowed me to go through this time to learn things that has made me a better Christian, woman, wife, and eventually a better parent. He is always good!

It was wonderful to sleep in on a Monday morning, and not have to go to SCHOOL! What a blessing!

God has done a lot for us! Please pray as we go to PA for an interview for an Assist./youth pastor. We leave June 2nd to spend some time with my family, then on June 9-11, we will be in Reading PA with Maranatha Baptist Church. Then we go to IL to see Tim's family, then to MN for Dave Jones wedding, then back to IL, then to IN to see our loved ones at Lifeway, then back to SC. We will be traveling for the next 3 weeks! Please pray for us.

MISS YOU ALL!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Hello Heidi & Tim: I came across your blog a while back but I can't remember if I ever commented. Heston & I are actually moving out to PA at the end of June. He will be working at Lancaster Bible College. Heston's parents live in the Reading area and that is where he grew up. If you get the position, then maybe we will see each other some time. Happy travels!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

oh neat!!! :) I used to live in Lancaster. How exciting. Maybe we will have to see about crossing paths. The church is in Sinking Springs.
Thanks for posting! :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey! I was excited to read about a possible move to Reading. Matt and I are about an hour away from there. It would be great to have more college friends close. I hope all your travelling and interview go well.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

wow Heather! I didn't realize you were near there. great!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home