My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!!




TIM HAD A DAY OFF!! YAHOOO!!! It was so nice to have my Tim for a whole day! He has 2 days off this summer (other than Sundays), Memorial Day and 4th of July. We had a great time sharing the holiday with Tim's sister, Sara, and her husband, Jonathan. We slept in for the morning after a fun-filled activity sunday night after church. Then went to Jon and Sara's house for the afternoon/evening. We talked a lot and shared funny stories. Jon made some kickin' hot dogs and hamburgers. And we had my favorite.....Ice Cream Sundaes!!!!! (Thanks Sara! ) Then we played YAHTZEE!! It was Jon's first time ever playing and he won a game too. Tim also won a game. Go our men! We got to stay until 11:00 and had a blast.

The in-laws having fun!

We praise the Lord for those who have served our country and pray for our troops. We have two cousins in Iraq right now. God has blessed America!!!!! Hallelujah!

8 Comments:

Blogger carissa said...

go yahtzee fans!! Brent and I played a lot the first year we were married. Now we don't, it's too loud when the KIDS ARE SLEEPING :) We like Settlers though. I have cut back from 3 cups to 2 now. Thanks for asking :)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Tim St. Clair II said...

Hey Guys,

Looks like you had fun on Memorial Day. My wife and I decided not to go anywhere, we just stayed home as a family and rested . . . it was so nice. Glad that we can keep in touch now! Have an awesome week.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Good for you Tim! I'm so glad that you got to spend some time with your family at home!! Sweet memories!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

carissa- Congratulations!!!!!! Way to go girl. Keep pressing on!
Tim played settlers once with the Olson's but I've never played it...it seemed too confusing to me. Maybe someday..... I'm still stuck on the Rook phase.

11:51 AM  
Blogger carissa said...

Rook? I used to play a lot. I tried recently and TOTALLY forgot how to play. My brain is MUSH from the babes!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I got in here and read all the news.
Darbi is here and we're finishing our packing.
Darbi said sorry she missed calling you on your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Love ya's!!!!!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Thanks Darbi. ;) No big deal. Hope you have fun in FL. Love you both!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home