My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

Something New!

I don't claim to be a great theologian, nor do I claim to know a whole lot about anything. But I (Tim) thought that I would start something new to be an encouragement/challenge to those who may need it. I have developed a series of thoughts from the 119th Psalm and will be posting them (as well as thoughts that the Lord has given me on other Scripture) under the "To Be An Encouragement" link that is off to the side. Please feel free to share your thoughts and comments. I do not intend for it to be a forum of great theological debate, but it is to be used for the glory of God and the good of others. And I hope that it will accomplish exactly that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Tim and Heidi, I ran across your blog and wanted to keep up. Our blog is JonestoZambia at blogspot.
Hope to hear from you soon.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home