My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, September 23, 2006

1 Month Down...and more to come!

Sorry it has been so long since we last entered the blogging world. Things have kind of been a little hectic around here to say the least. With soccer practices and lesson plans taking up a majority of our time, we really don't have the chance to come and tell you what is going on. Plus if you add into the equation that we can only do any internet work from the school, where we are so very busy...it really doesn't allow much down time. But there is good news...we have survived the first month of teaching!!! It has not been easy all the way, as a matter of fact there have been many difficulties that Satan has put in our path to try and keep us discouraged. So if you could remember to pray for us in that way, we would greatly appreciate it. As far as the day to day classroom activities are concerned, we'll just say that you just have to be here to understand! =)
Anyway, things are going...and we just need a lot of prayer. We miss you and love you all very much. Until the next time we can get to a computer...Have a Wonderfully Fabulous Day of Rejoicing in God's Goodness.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. Love you guys and will pray for you!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Heidi -
good to hear your update - I am praying for you guys and miss you tons! Hope to talk with you soon -
Love you!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger T.J. and Shannon said...

HI Heidi!!
I just found your blog! Now I can check up on you every once in awhile to see what's going on in your life. I can't believe how long its been since I've seen you. You and Tim look great.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Erin Neiner said...

Hey Tim:

This is Erin (Quinn) and it is so ironic that I just stumbled across your blog. I see your'e down south! What are you teaching? We are in the New England area (MA). I had been emailing Sara for awhile, but lost touch. Does she have a blog??? Hope you are well! You have a beautiful wife! We also have a blog: www.thefinerneiners.blogspot.com
Say hello to your family for me!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey Tim and Heidi,
This is Heather (Akerberg) Montgomery. I'm glad to hear teaching's going well for you. I'm in my first year of teaching, too, and I can't imagine how crazy it would be if Matt was teaching too. He's working for a plumbing company right now, and he'll be going to seminary next fall. I also have a blog: www.xanga.com/heathergracemo.
Keep in touch!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Lacey & Sarah - thanks so much for your prayers! We sure love you too.

Shannon- I am so thrilled you found our blog...I had been searching for yours- I've thought about you a lot wondering how you've been. I don't get on the computer much, but as I get a chance I'll stay in touch. Miss you! love ya!

Erin- you are too kind and gracious! Tim says hey...Sara's blog is overeducatedgirl.blogsome.com

Heather- Hey hey!! teaching too, huh?! We'll check you out when we get a chance. Thanks for writing!! :)

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home