My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Family is so precious!


We had the joy of having Aunt Judy and Grandma (Heidi's side) stay with us for 4 days! Oh how we wish it was longer! They traveled here on Monday from Pennsylvania and left on Friday morning. My family becomes more precious to me each passing day, and I thank the Lord for that. He put that in my heart! I got all excited about looking forward to seeking to be a blessing to them while they were here, but once they got here til the minute they left, they were overwhelming me with blessings (as always)!! I sure loved the company, but not just that it was company, but that it was their company. It was also great having a vehicle-- we were able to go do laundry, grocery shopping, some errands. That was so nice! Tim had to work each day, but we stayed up waiting for him each night! :) Aunt Judy, Grandma and I went to the mall one day, we went out to eat one day, and spent the evenings talking and watching old movies. It was so fun. One afternoon all of us (with Tim) got to go out for lunch! They are so loving, generous, and sweet! I miss you and can't wait to see you again!!!!
One of the blessings they brought to us was MORE FURNITURE!! YIPPPEEE! We now have dressers!!! yeah!!! How exciting! AND a family friend was getting rid of her brand new loveseat and asked if we wanted it- needless to say, Aunt Judy brought it with her and we now have a beautiful loveseat!!! (Thanks Betty!!! =) ) Pictures to come! I have been putting up last little bits of decorations now that we have a full apartment. I know some have been asking to see our apt. so hopefully soon, I will get some pictures up of our new home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi, glad to hear the Ticknors are doing well - I prayed for them when I read your blog. How fun that you had family come to visit, and bring FURNITURE!!! So glad I found your blog. We have one, too: jltcummings.blogspot.com

Love ya! Lacey (Rose) Cummings

1:20 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

thanks for praying Lacey- you're so sweet! I'll check your blog out. I'm sure glad you found us, too.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey friend -
I enjoyed reading your blog- -it sounds like you had a great time with everyone! I am so excited to hear about your new furniture! You'll have to send some pics of your apt when you get a chance. I miss you and will try to call tomorrow...(again=)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home