My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ticknor Update

Praise the Lord! God is always good! The doctors took the baby on Monday (via C-section) and baby Toby is doing well. I was so excited to be able to see Mike and Misty at the hospital before she went to delivery. I thank the Lord for those few precious moments. Misty had brain surgery yesterday (friday) morning, and from what I hear she came through just fine. The doctors said the surgery went well. She is in recovery and I don't know much more than that at this point but we are so grateful for God's mercy. Thank you friends for praying. We, and I know the Ticknors, appreciate it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

To Update those who are wondering - I got to see Misty and hold Toby today (July 6). She and baby Toby are home and doing great. God is so awesome! Thanks for your prayers!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home