My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

First Win Coaching Solo

Well, again it has been a while...but I thought I would update everyone on how things are going while I had a chance. So far things are still moving on! The most exciting thing that has happened for me was my first win as a soccer coach. This Tuesday (Oct. 10th) I had the chance to coach our guys team (by myself), and we came out on the winning end of things 6-0! It was a great learning experience for me, and I had a lot of fun! It was a JV game (which means none of our older players can play, so that makes the win even more impressive!) Anyway, I just thought I would pass that information along! We miss you all very much! And until next time...have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home