My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, June 23, 2006

HollyWild Field Trip

Today, summer camp went on a field trip to Hollywild Animal Park. It was so neat. It's kind of like a zoo, but not really. They have many of the retired animals from Hollywood. Next to the animals or their cage was a sign that showed you what all movies, commericals, advertisements that that particular animal was in. It was cool. They also take you on a safari where we got to pet and feed many odd animals....since they are mainly tame animals. It was very very hot but we had a great time. I love field trips.
Here's a few pics.....

We got to pet this buffalo or bison thing . He was licking the kids- He has a 17 inch long tongue!

Check out the face on that kid!! I thought this was sooo funny. This is actually not a camel...it only has one hump- i forget what they called them, but they kept getting right in our faces!

These guys were coming right at me. You should see the pics from when they got a little too close. :) They like to spit

I got to pet the zebra behind the horse!!!!!! I was so excited about this one. I never in my life thought I'd touch a zebra. Super neat, huh? This horse was in a movie, but I don't remember which one.

I thought this was one of the coolest things I'd seen. It's called a Zdonk- it's half zebra, half donkey. I got to touch it too. His face is in the above picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home