My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Please pray...

Please pray for our friends Mike and Misty Ticknor. Misty is 23 years old and is in the hospital. She had a stroke and doesn't seem to be doing so well. She was 2 weeks from delivering their first baby boy. The baby is doing great thankfully. Misty has swelling in her brain and severe pain. The doctors are keeping her for a week hoping for the swelling to go down so they can deliver the baby next week. The doctors will then do brain surgery on her. Please pray - she is not able to eat anything and not even able to have an IV b/c of too much fluid to the brain. She is very pregnant and not able to take the meds, etc. This an absolutely precious couple- God is using them mightily....please pray for the family with us. Thank you!

5 Comments:

Blogger carissa said...

will be praying for misty. That's so sad, but I know God is in complete control and will accomplish all for His glory. He is alive and active. I praise Him as I pray for her. Take Care

4:07 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

thanks so very much!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Heidi!
I didn't know you had a blog! - I re-read your e-mail and realized I missed that part (so sorry!) I was so excited to find it though =) How are you? I miss you tons and I will try to call on thursday! Love you and praying for you. (I will also be praying for Misty).

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi, I never got a chance to chat with you when you visited NBBC a while back! But I did get to say hi to Tim, and so glad to hear how the Lord is working in your lives. Stumbled across your blog today and wanted to let you know that your testimony is an encouragement! Will pray for the Ticknors. Take care, love ya,

Lacey (Rose) Cummings

8:12 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Sarah- you are so funny!! :) I'm so glad you discovered our blog and can stay updated easier....looking forward to chatting.

Lacey - how exciting to hear from you!!!! please stay in touch.... I heard you are having a baby boy. Yippee for you!! sorry i missed you at NBBC- I would loved to have seen you. Our visit was so short. :( You all are a blessing..love you! Thanks for commenting.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home