My Photo
Name:
Location: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Learning A Lot...

Last week and this week I have been substitute teaching at our summer day camp and I have been learning so much! I have the age group of 1st-5th grade. I have enjoyed them very much and I am grateful for what I have learned so far. I certainly have had my struggles but I'm thankful for the opportunity the Lord has given me this last week. It has prepared me some for the school year. Please pray for me these next 2 days as I finish up. Tomorrow we get to go on a field trip to a nearby Animal Park. I'm looking forward to that.

Tim's work schedule has changed a little bit for the rest of the summer. He is still working 2nd shift but now everyone is being required to work for 12 days straight, then they get a saturday/sunday off. 12 days and then sat/sun off. Tim only has 1 more month of this job....HALLELUJAH!!! We are excited to actually have a whole day together-- Tim has not had 1 saturday all summer, but we knew it was just for a season and soon we'd be together each day again. This coming saturday is his first day off(other than memorial day)!! And we are going to rest a bunch and also Tim says he is going to take me to the mall.....two very sweet ladies gave me a gift card for my birthday!!!! yippee! (love you)

I'm sorry noone has heard from us recently-- it's been very very busy! But I really can't imagine what it's going to be like when school starts. Tim will be assist. coaching the men's soccer team (in training for head coach next year), and we will be team coaching the girls basketball team.. How fun is that, huh?!? We are so excited about this opportunity together. It should be super fun.
Well I'm exhausted and heading off to rest. I just wanted to give you a little update of our happenings.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home